"The 8 steps to Home Sale Enlightenment"
Cotty's home sales services are truly freeing.
Those who choose to list their home with Cotty can expect
a follow through that transcends professionalism.
Cotty will make your home sales process simple by:
Getting your home ready for the close-up
Cotty's knowledge of the Minneapolis Lakes Area market and its buyers allows him to counsel you on all the "little things" that mean so much in getting the best possible offer for your home. He knows what buyers are looking for and will help you put your home's best foot forward.
Today's market usually doesn't give us a second chance to create that great first impression.
Effortless report and disclosure completion
Proper completion of all of the paperwork, which is required prior to putting your home on the market, is critical to success later on. Also, Cotty will recommend a pre-inspection, which is almost certain to save you time and money.
Pricing is truly an art, not a science.
Cotty's twenty years of expertise in selling Lakes Area properties is invaluable to sellers. Especially in the extremely soft market of the past couple years, when pricing has become even more of a factor, it is critical for your agent to be working your marketplace every day: Cotty does that.
Quality MLS and WWW submission
The information which is sent to the Multiple Listing Service and posted on the Internet must be accurate and the description of the property must be enticing. Most importantly, the photo which is submitted must show your home in the best possible way. Cotty's attention to detail will ensure this for you.
Personal contact utilization
Cotty's twenty years working the area have yielded countless personal contacts interested in Lakes Area homes. These include other real estate agents, homeowners, investors, architects, historians, merchants and others. Cotty believes in the importance of first selling each listing to other agents, who will in turn sell the house to others.
The advantage to you as a seller is that Cotty has a large network of people he will contact with the news about your home as soon as it is available for showing. This increased exposure can result in finding the right buyer for your home.
Creating a custom marketing approach
Cotty will arrange a customized plan of action for the marketing of your home including:
- Creating and distributing a custom brochure, a private home domain page (www.1234anystreet.com), and featuring your home on his own web site.
- Designing and placing ads in the major newspapers, appropriate local and niche publications
- Working with the Burnet & Edina Realty's distinctive home divisions as well as comparable groups within other major brokerages. The Keller Williams Luxury Homes national web site will be used for higher value homes.
- Sending mailings to the area notifying the neighbors of the availability of your home and allowing them to "pick their new neighbors;" arranging a tour for real estate agents who work the area as well as open houses for neighbors and potential buyers.
There is more to an offer than the bottom line. You'll have to look at:
- Price and type of financing
- The qualifications of the buyer
- Possession date
- Personal property
- Warranties and disclaimers
- Net proceeds
Because of Cotty's experience in successfully negotiating the sale of hundreds of homes, you can be assured that you have an expert on your side. You need this expertise on your side of the table, especially in today's market, to get you on your way to a successful closing.
Once the purchase agreement is signed, Cotty and his licensed assistant co-ordinate all of the activities that will lead to a successful closing. They will be in constant contact with:
- Mortgage officers
- Loan processors
- Title company processors
- And YOU, to keep you aware of what is happening, advise you quickly of any possible problems, and let you know what you need to do in order to help us reach a successful closing.
With Cotty's experience and the assistance of his team, you can be assured that every aspect of this important process is being taken care of, and you can look forward to reaching the closing table and receiving your check in a timely fashion.
What's Cotty's listing process and why should I care?