CURRENT LISTINGS REPRESENTED BY COTTY LOWRY
• Apartments priced $775//month
• Hot Spot! Exciting Uptown location, near Calhoun Square, Lake Calhoun with easy bus access to downtown and U of M. No need for a designated driver.
• Character! Vintage one bedroom units with natural woodwork and hardwood floors, some units have formal dining rooms with hutches.
• Big! Approximate square footage is 750 sq. ft., big rooms & big closets.
• Secure! High security building, buzzer system, locked storage rooms.
• Cheap! Heat, sewer and trash paid by landlord.
Other listings you might
be interested in...
Fun: Cable TV wired.
Conscientious Owner: Quality improvements including rewired w/circuit breakers (ok for air conditioner), replumbed-great water pressure, new roof, motion sensitive outdoor lighting. High quality Maytag washer and dryer.
Furry Items: Cats are ok, dogs are probably not unless it’s small, old, weak, doesn’t bark and never ever goes to the bathroom.
Quiet: Building of professional workers and students.
Caretaker Sarah and Dusty, 262-339-3128 or 952-567-0157
Contact for Price
3512 Emerson Ave S ,
Lake Calhoun Uptown
Square Feet: 0
Schools Near By:
Annual Taxes: $0
Come see this listing in person
View Larger Map